Hugh O'Brian Youth (HOBY)
Maryland Leadership Seminar
May 27-29, 2011
Mount St. Mary's University
Emmitsburg, MD

Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome

Recently, a number of things have been happening in the HOBY world that represent change and progress for our organization. At the same time, we are seeing new challenges that are as strong as the old. I am beginning this blog to be a speaking point to the things our organization is dealing with. I will attempt to make updates as frequently as I can during the year, while also giving insights in to the process of putting together a successful seminar and what is happening with HOBY at an international level. You can hopefully expect a number of brief entries in the next few days, and then regular, periodic updates.


I do also want to give some credit to HOBY Washington in this first entry. They started their own blog recently by the LSC, and while I had been playing with the idea for a number of reasons I may discuss later, their blog was certainly inspiration to make sure I had one too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More